An important feature of DOT, which distinguishes it from other types of crypto, is that it allows cross-blockchain interaction. Does it somehow affect the speed of transactions? Is it possible to be sure that by opening a Polkadot wallet, the user will be able to take advantage of the speed of transfers provided by other types of crypto?
Improved Architecture of Transfers
· The original idea of the Polkadot project is that it offers a mechanism by which other blockchains cease to be atomized and begin to interact with each other.
· Increasing scalability to amplify the number of simultaneous transactions was one of the main objectives of the Polkadot network development.
· To do this, developers have proposed a method of parallel transactions or parachain.
· Thanks to this method, a much larger number of transactions can be processed and carried out per unit of time.
· Among the ambitious future plans of the project is to create functionality that would allow requesting the capabilities of another within the framework of one blockchain.
Transfer Polkadot with Guarda Cryptocurrency Storage
The capacity of the Polkadot network is quite impressive: it can conduct more than one thousand transactions per second. For individual users, it means shortening the time of transferring DOT to only two minutes. By opening the Polkadot wallet at the Guarda storage service, you get all the necessary functionality to manage your DOT assets:
· Make a long-term investment by storing it in a non-custodial multi-currency wallet.
· Send it to any recipient or receive it into your wallet.
· Buy DOT with the safest SEPA provider.
· Exchange for any other crypto.
While working on the redesign of the transfer architecture, the Polkadot project has made significant progress. This is evident in the speed of transactions within the network. However, this is not the limit of the ambitions of its developers. New successes of the Polkadot project are certain. Investments in DOT will bring undoubted profit.