A few years back having a website was considered as a luxury. Today, it is essential for companies to have a well functioning website if they want to survive in this fast paced life. WordPress plug-ins are essential if your website needs to function properly and satisfy users.
Due to the advancement in technology, success of a company depends upon the various services offered by the company through their website. Depending upon the nature of your business, it is important to offer services to customers using different kinds of WordPress plug-ins. Let’s look at some of the must-have plug-ins in your website for the year 2017.
Few Must-Have Plug-ins For Your Company Website
- WordPress Google Analytics Plug-in: The Google analytics plug-in is one of the most advanced plug-ins currently available. This plug-in provides you with advanced metrics that are crucial for your website. This report helps the organization to know its audience, traffic sources, geo location of users and tracks information on the activities of the website users. Google analytics plug-in also allows the organization to track the performance of the website during a certain time period. All the reports can be easily exported to PDF and CSV formats and are highly responsive.
- Form Maker from WordPress: The form maker plug-in from Google helps to design different kinds of forms, questionnaires, and surveys within minutes. The highly customizable forms come with 41editable themes that can be used for creating various forms. There are fields to enter texts, passwords, time and date and checkboxes for multiple choice questionnaires that help you to collect all the required information from your visitors. It is one of the essential plug-ins that a business website needs to have.
- AddToAny: The influence of social media on our lives is increasing day by day. AddToAny is a plug-in that allows visitors/customers to share website content with more than 100 such social media platforms. Each social media is distinguished with its uniquely designed share button. The highly customizable buttons can be placed anywhere in your website so that it grabs the attention of most of the visitors.
- Constant Contact: Constant Contact is one of the most popular email marketing tools that allow you to send customized emails to your customers/subscribers and keep them engaged. The easy to configure tool, works well with lead generating tools like OptinMonster.
- BackupBuddy: Taking backup of your website is one key feature you cannot miss in the year 2017. BackupBuddy is the most popular WordPress backup plug-in that takes regular backups of your WordPress website at scheduled intervals.
- Yoast SEO: Search engine optimization is very important for the success of a website. Yoast SEO plug-in automatically optimizes your website so that it gets high rankings in Google search results. It helps in creating strong keywords, better content, writes better and uses correct meta descriptions for every post and also reminds you to enable permalinks. The preview option provided by the tool allows you to view how your post and web page looks like before you publish it. It is one of the most essential plug-ins you need to have in your website in the year 2017.
- Zopim Live Chat: People always like to follow and make purchases from websites that have excellent customer support. Zopim live chat plug-in allows you to chat with your customers and solve their issues as early as possible. You can install the widget and it allows you to have multiple conversations at a time. The highly customizable chat window is the perfect tool you need to have in your website, if you are concerned about providing customers with the best customer support service.
The plug-ins discussed above are top rated ones and are highly recommended by experts for the year 2017.
This post is written by Irfan Zuberi of behalf of bestmattress-brand.org